And the award for longest title goes tooooo: me.
Anyhow! So, on my phone, tablet, and laptop, I have pages of words. They’re sometimes quotes from conversations I’ve had, sometimes really good lines that popped into my head, or other miscellaneous things, and I write them down so that I may eventually use them in a piece of writing. Here are some of those things:
1. You never realize how ominous the ticking of a clock is until it’s all you can hear.
2. I was in a moving car. The only possible escape was onto the highway, and I was seriously considering it.
3. I awoke to the smell of bacon. To the majority of the American population, that would have been a great thing; but for me, it incited nothing but disgust.
4. More tweaking has been twought.
5. “I like dark chocolate. It’s bitter and unpleasant, like me.”
6. “Why are you crushing me dreams?” “Your dreams are wrong.”
7. “And I will raise you up on eagle’s wings – how do you like all the blood I collected?”
8. “I prefer the cost of Bell and the food of Time.”
9. “I would envy myself if I wasn’t me!”
10. “It was perfect, until I ruined it.”
11. “Kill it with fire.” “I can’t! I don’t have fire at my disposal, I just have a garbage can.”
12. “Oh, so, yeah, I’m gay.” “Yeah, I know.” “You do? How? I never told you!” “Ryan … you brought pumpkin body butter to class.” “What, a straight guy can’t care about being moisturized?” “Not really, no.”
13. “Everyone’s dying. That’s how life works.”
14. I tried to be a civilized human and knock. I really did. There’s only so much you can do with a shut door and no hands.
15. She tossed the orange into the air with her right hand and smoothly caught it in her left. Her eyes widened and her mouth hung open in a smile. “Dude! Did you see that? Let’s see if I can do it again!” She flipped the orange back to her right hand, and threw it into the air … where it splatted against the ceiling and thudded to the ground.”
16. “I already gave you my word. You don’t need to threaten me, dearest.”
17. I need flavor in my water and variety in my life.
18. “The sound of dead fish bones snapping is slightly disturbing my enjoyment of my cereal.”
19. “I love you, but sometimes I’m struck with the uncontrollable urge to hit you really hard.”
20. Calories don’t count when you made them. You’re their God.
And there you have it! I hope you liked that. I think they’re fun. I have more if you want to see ’em, just lemme know. 🙂